Thursday, January 15, 2009

Assignment:


Flash light,
I used a blue LCD flashlight instead of a regular flash light.. mainly because I didn't want the icky color of a regular AND because I couldnt fine the batteries.. haha but I really like how this picture turned out! :]







5 differents,
For these pictures I used 5 different blankets with the macro setting, I amped the colors on photoshop and tweaked the contrast and brightness on each one.


favorite colors,
I don't have one favorite color anymore, I have appeals to different combinations of colors, one of my favorites is blue white and brown, because of snow during the day, I really love the combination of these colors, they are tranquil and happy.





Back of my head,
I used macro for this picture to create the shine of my hair and opened a window next to me to let sunlight filter through the picture, i really like this one!

No comments: